One of the strengths of kinops is flexibility. Adhoc tasks let you insert new options into established processes. To add an Adhoc task to your process use the following steps.
- From an existing task, click the + button for subtasks within your desired task (work order or approval).
- Select which type of subtask you wish to use. Your list might be different if your kinops space has different task options.
- Add assignment information and then other task information.
- Now the task goes to its assigned team to be worked.
and is visible in the parent item.
- When task is complete, clicking the ‘Complete’ button updates the queue for the person that created the adhoc task.