If you are asked to complete an approval, here are the steps.
- You start with an email notifying you of the Approval (unless you are in the console and see it there first – then see step two)
- After clicking on the link/button in the email, you will be taken to Queue with the task card for the approval displayed.
- If it is not Assigned directly to you, select Grab It
- Most of the information from the request is displayed on the approval,
but if you want to see the original request in its original form, just click the Originating Request button.
- When you are ready to approve, click “Work it”
- Select either Approved or Denied and fill in any required details and click Submit.
Original requester is notified of the approval and the next task associated with the request is assigned to the appropriate team or person automatically.