In order to update Form attributes, you must have the role of “Form Developer” on your user record.
- Go to the Admin Console for your kinops Space.
- Select “Management” from the Admin Console.
- Select the kapp you wish to update a form for by clicking on the kapp name.
- Select the form you wish to modify. Click the cog icon for that form.
- Select Workflow Options.
- There are four options presented for Approval. To remove an approval from the workflow, select “None”. You can select to route approval to the requester’s manager, to a specific team, or to an individual.
If you select team or individual, you will be presented with a drop down from which you will need to select the desired team/individual.
- Scroll down to the bottom. Click “Update Workflow Options”.