Sometimes workflows require specific questions be asked or answered by approvers or fulfillers. In those cases, you may want or need to make new Queue forms. These are instructions on how to do that.
In order to create a new Form, you must have the permission of “Space Admin” on your user record.
- Go to the Admin Console for your kinops Space.
- Select “Management” from the Admin Console.
- Select the kapp you wish to update a form for by clicking on the kapp name.
- Select a queue form similar to that you wish to create. Click the cog icon for that form.
- Click Edit Form.
- This will take you to the builder. You can click the arrow in the upper left.
- This will take you to that form’s primary settings. Select Clone off the actions menu.
- Enter the name of the new form you want to create and click Clone.
- This will take you to your new form’s primary settings. Click the builder button.
- Add or remove whatever you wish in the Form section. Be careful to leave all other buttons, hidden sections/questions intact. There are many fields used/needed by Queue to function. The item you cloned will already contain these.