This allows someone to update form attributes, fields, or workflow. There is quick access to update a service’s:
- Allow Users to Request for Others: If this form can be requested for users other than the submitter
- Form Description: The Form Description helps users find the form they’re looking for.
- Icon: Font Awesome Icon Class
- Owning Team: Team that owns and manages this service.
- Service Days Due: Number of days until service is expected to be fulfilled.
- Task Assignee Team: Team to assign tasks to when this form is submitted.
- Task Assignee: User to assign tasks to when this form is submitted.
- Approver: Options are: None, Team Name, Individual Name or manager
- Approval Form Name: The Queue kapp form which approvals related to this form should be created in
- Task Form Name: The Queue kapp form to use when creating a fulfillment task for this item
- Notification Template Name – Complete: Name of the Notification Template to use when this forms submission is completed.
- Notification Template Name – Create: Name of the Notification Template to use when this forms submission is submitted.
You can also:
- Edit the form
- Edit the workflow
- See the submissions