In order to create a new Form, you must have the permission of “Space Admin” on your user record.
- Go to the Admin Console for your kinops Space.
- Select “Management” from the Admin Console.
- Select the kapp that has the form.
- Then either select a form that will be cloned from the list under the kapp or select Create Form in the header
- This will then pull up the “Create Form” form.
If you selected a form to clone, the Template to Clone field will be filled in with that information and will be read only. If you selected Create Form, you will have options to select from: Request Template – Default Submission Process and Request Template – Custom Submission Process. Request Template – Default Submission Process refers to any form that uses the standard/default submission processes when the user clicks submit. This means there is one (optional) approval and one task assigned via the settings on the form’s “Workflow Options” configurations.
Request Template – Custom Submission Process refers to any form that uses a submission process built by the form/task developer when the user clicks submit. This workflow may or may not be connected to the settings on the form’s “Workflow Options” configurations.
- Once you have selected the appropriate form to clone, fill in all the required fields (marked with a red star) and click “Create”.
- This will take you to that form’s primary settings. You can then begin building the form. Modify new form as need. Be careful when in the builder not to remove fields that are used in downstream logic.