In order to create Datastores, you must have the permission of “Space Admin” on your user record. See this article for how to check if you have Space Admin rights.
- Go to/Open the Admin Console for your kinops Space.
- Select “Datastore” from the Admin Console.
- Select the gear to the right of the datastore that is to be edit.
- This will open the datastore configuration menu.
- From the configuration menu:
-The name of the datastore can be modified.
-The slug of the datastore can be modified.
-The description of the datastore can be modified.
-Display options records table can be configured.
-The bridge qualifications can be modified.
- The display table options are:
-Visible (if unchecked the field will not be displayed as a column on the records table)
-Searchable (if unchecked the filter on the records table will no use the field)
-Sortable (if unchecked the column on the record table can not be sorted for default to ascending or descending)
-Unique (if checked will define a set of fields that will must have unique values on save)
-Dragging rows changes the column order on the record table.
- A bridge can be selected or changed using the dropdown list under Bridge Name. The bridges has to be created using the request console.
- Bridge qualifications can be added from the configuration menu.-A name is required.
-A Result Type is required, but defaults to multiple. If single is selected then only one record can be returned from the bridge request or an error will be thrown.
-Parameters are optional and are used to filter down the number of records returned from a bridge call.
- If you select a Bridge Name for the dropdown list a bridge model and mapping are auto created.
- By default all of the fields on a datastore are added to a bridge model as attributes with the name of the field as the name of the attribute.
- By default all of the attribute are mapped to the fields of the same name.
- By default no qualification is created.