In order to create Datastores, you must have the permission of “Space Admin” on your user record. See this article for how to check if you have Space Admin rights.
- Go to/Open the Admin Console for your kinops Space.
- Select “Datastore” from the Admin Console.
- Click the Create Datastore button.
- Give the datastore a name and slug.
-Optionally a description can be added.
-The slug will auto populate based on the name given (only valid slug characters are allowed)
-The slug does not have to match the name.
- If the bridge is already configure it can be selected from the dropdown.
Selecting a bridge will create a bridge Model and Mappings for retrieving the datastore records later.
- Once the required fields are filled out the datastore can be created by clicking the Create button.
- All datastores are created with default fields.
- The default fields are:
- Status (radio active/inactive)
- Simple Input (text)
- The Status field is required and should not be modified.
- The Simple Input field is for templating and can be modified.