In order to add a Record to a Datastores, you must have the permission of “Space Admin” on your user record. See this article for how to check if you have Space Admin rights.
- Go to/Open the Admin Console for your kinops Space.
- Select “Datastore” from the Admin Console.
- Select the name of the datastore that you would like to add a record to.
- Click the add record button.
- Fill out the new record.
The Status field is always required on a datastore record.
- Once the required fields are filled out for the new record click the Save button or cancel the record to avoid saving.
- If the record is saved it will be added to the datastore record table.
- It is possible to import a csv file that will create a number of datastore records.
- The Pencil button will allow for the editing of the record in that row.
- The green copy button will clone the current record.
- The red cancel button will delete the current record.